Monday, January 18, 2010

Project

Hey guys. I can post our first concept map if you want me to. I have worked with Inspiration on another concept map. I think we need to come up with ideas about our topic and include them on our concept map. I'm thinking possibly about how to organize or start up a classroom kitchen/catering for a class. What we would do or what we would need. What do you guys think? Also, we need to post our blog URL address in the blog area of module #2 by our team topic for our assignment #1 this week. I'm not sure if we all do this or just one of us and should we wait to find out about Heidi? Let me know what you think? Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I posted the URL. I think only one of us has to do it. I also invited her to the blog, because we are supposed to do that. As for Heidi, we can just wait and see what we hear.

    ReplyDelete