Thursday, January 21, 2010

Organization

I think that we can make it from any perspective that we want. I think part of the project based learning is that the students have the freedom to take the project wherever makes the most sense to them. A teachers perspective would probably be more beneficial for us. Just let us know what you need for the concept map, Cindy. It sounds like we all have ideas, but we aren't really sure what to do with them yet.

The only way I can see that we can organize our blog posts is by labeling them. In the corner of the text box there is an area that says "Labels for these posts." If we start using the label "brainstorming" or "concept map" we can go back and look at all the posts with that label (I labeled the first post I made with "Assignment 2"). I think it will only work if we all use the exact same one. So I'll try, and if it doesn't help oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment