Thursday, January 21, 2010

Organization

Hey Guys-For our concept map I will enter the general ideas we've discussed. For the main point, I'll enter a title "Around the World"- I think Heidi mentioned this-I think it's a good name for our project. What does everyone think? From this title, I'll build the concept map connecting these ideas:topic/country, 4th grade, groups, research, paper, presentation, food item/dish, culture, traditions/customs,concerns(financial), country fair, objectives(history,geography,social studies, language arts), resources/materials, standards, and assessment. How does this sound and does anyone have any other points to add? I'll start creating the map and I'll post it to our blog on either Friday night or Saturday. Please let me know of any changes or additions. Thanks everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Cindy this sounds really good...and I agree with the title i like it a lot...i also agree with Heidi we need some form of organization with our posts just so we can all say on board and on the same level together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds great Cindy. Thanks again for putting it all together, and let us know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds wonderful! Cindy - thanks for taking charge of this portion. Especially when we are all getting our "feet wet" with this whole project.
    I look forward to checking the concept map out! =)

    ReplyDelete